Summit 2016 Survey Results – Summary
- 50 respondents, represents 28% of delegates
- Overall 90% rated the Summit Very Good or Excellent, 98% were Very Satisfied with the way it was organised
- 94% listed networking opportunities as a reason to attend, 52% said the speakers, 46% the location
- Some commented that it was too close to Expo West – so we will consider that in next year’s date setting.
- 56% thought the Gala Dinner was Very Good or Excellent, we have passed on any specific comments on food to the Rutherford.
- 94% were Very Satisfied with the quality of the speakers and 95% felt the topics were Very Relevant
- Prof David Hughes scored highest – 74% Excellent – then Nick Tuffley & Simon Mundell.
- 28% thought the MOH were Fair or Poor
- A speaker on e-commerce in China has been requested.
- More question time was also requested.
- 74% happy to retain the current two Seminar streams on Friday
- But several commented that there was not enough information to make a decision about which to attend, and the NZBio/KiwiNet presentations were poorly attended as a result.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer this very brief survey, it will help inform our event planning for next year.