MFAT Market Reports and Useful Links for Non-Primary Sector
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs publishes regular reports on topics of interest to the New Zealand export community, often in collaboration with other New Zealand government agencies, including MPI, NZTE, Customs, MBIE and Education New Zealand.
For the latest reports, regional reports and previous updates, click here.
This week’s new market reports are:
- Philippines: Fourth Quarter and Annual Update – 22 February 2021
- Netherlands: Report on the Dutch Economy – 19 February 2021
- Germany: The German Seafood Market: Growing and Sustainability-Driven
- France: Trade and Economic Update – 26 February 2021
- MFAT Monitoring International Supply Chains – January-February 2021
- United States: US Economy Shrinks in 2020
- Republic of Korea: The Hydrogen Economy – 22 February
- Sweden: COVID-19: Economic Update – 22 February
- Global Economic and Trade Update for New Zealand Businesses – 19 February 2021
- Exporting to Egypt: A view from the Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Commerce
- Japan: Economy Update – 10 February 2021
- Economic Update for Thailand – February 2021
- China GDP Growth in 2020
- German market outlook for 2021: Economic recovery ahead – 29 January 2021
- South Korea temporarily lifts all egg tariffs – 29 January 2021
For a copy of the latest report, click here.