MFAT Market Reports and Useful Links for Non-Primary Sector
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs publishes regular reports on topics of interest to the New Zealand export community, often in collaboration with other New Zealand government agencies, including MPI, NZTE, Customs, MBIE and Education New Zealand.
For the latest reports, regional reports and previous updates, click here.
This week’s new market reports are:
- Canada: Covid-19 Economic Recovery September 2021
- Global Economic and Trade Update for New Zealand Businesses – 17 September 2021
- Singapore’s Construction Industry – August 2021
- German businesses keen to diversify their sources of supply – August 2021
- Thailand: Opportunities for New Zealand Agritech – July 2021
- MFAT Monitoring Global Supply Chains – May–June 2021
For a copy of the latest report, click here.