MFAT Market Reports and Useful Links for Non-Primary Sector
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs publishes regular reports on topics of interest to the New Zealand export community, often in collaboration with other New Zealand government agencies, including MPI, NZTE, Customs, MBIE and Education New Zealand.
For the latest reports, regional reports and previous updates, click here.
This week’s new market reports are:
- Weekly Global Economic Round-up – 14 November 2022
- EU proposes new tool to prevent supply chain disruptions in future crises – November 2022
- Austria’s response to the European energy crunch – November 2022
- Unpacking the Australian Budget – November 2022
- Market insights and Economic Outlook for Hong Kong – November 2022
For a copy of the latest report, click here.
To contact MFAT, email [email protected]