MFAT Market Reports and Useful Links for Non-Primary Sector
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs publishes regular reports on topics of interest to the New Zealand export community, often in collaboration with other New Zealand government agencies, including MPI, NZTE, Customs, MBIE and Education New Zealand.
For the latest reports, regional reports and previous updates, click here.
This week’s new market reports are:
- Japan: Q3 Economy Update – November 2021
- Weekly Global Economic Round-up – 3 December 2021
- China launches education industry reforms – November 2021
- Spain’s plant-based food sector offers export opportunities, November 2021
- Trade with Indonesia grows despite Covid-19, November 2021
- MFAT Monitoring Global Supply Chains, July-September 2021
For a copy of the latest report, click here.