Break into the US Market and Grow your Successful Natural Products Business – 13/14 November 2018
Buy Pure NZ have provided the following information regarding this training event. If you have any questions, please contact the organisers directly:
Brendan Hoare 027 2888618
Gary Hirshberg’s US-based Entrepreneurship Institute (HEI) is coming again to Auckland on 13-14 November.
This is a great opportunity for you and or your team to learn, engage, network and be enthused. Last year’s inaugural programme was an overwhelming success with a 95% approval rating!
We’ve taken on the feedback, made some changes and Gary’s back with his fellow US-based leaders:
- Walter Robb – former Whole Foods Co-CEO
- Bob Burke – longtime Natural Products Strategic Advisor for many companies
- Melody Meyer – distribution specialist with UNFI
- Betsy McGinn – ecommerce strategist
- Meg Cadoux Hirshberg – author and public speaker on Survival Guide For Entrepreneurs and Their Families
- Tim Brown – Co-Founder of Allbirds – Kiwi Co going gangbusters in the US
This programme (http://buypurenewzealand.com/gary-hirshberg-tour ) is a proven, fun and an effective way to provide practical and concrete coaching guidance for any business owner who wants or needs to address financing, operational and marketing challenges in their businesses…especially those seeking to grow their exports to the US. It is also a fantastic way to network with other entrepreneurs.
You can hear more about Gary and the opportunity here: https://bluenotes.anz.com/posts/2017/12/The-new-order-for-NZ-food
All applications have to be in by 31 October.